**DO NOT BOOK GEORGE AS A SURPRISE!**
Please fill out the Booking form below and click ‘PAY DEPOSIT’
Never book George as a surprise – this puts people on the defensive and means George walks into a room of hostile strangers! You are George’s warm-up act, so big him up and prepare people for fun! Book him as a surprise and the act may fall flat.
All fees are payable on or before the date of engagement. Corporate (non-domestic) bookings should send invoice details when making their booking.
In the case of cancellation within 30 days of event, FULL FEE must be paid. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
PLEASE READ – BOOKING T&Cs:
- Payment of all fees should be made and cleared before the performance can commence.
- Performance times may be flexible to within 30 minutes by both parties if required.
- The Artist cannot guarantee a specific amount of drawings per booking unless previously agreed by both parties and will pick on random guests unless instructed otherwise.
- Children; The Artist is not a children’s entertainer and accepts no responsibility for unsupervised minors in his presence.
- Force Majeure; The Artist cannot be held liable for non-fulfillment of contract due to circumstances beyond his control. In such cases, all fees shall be refunded less expenses incurred unless engagement is satisfactorily sub-contracted by arrangement.
- Cancellation of this agreement within 30 days of event will result in the FULL FEE being payable by the Client. All deposits are non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event of Artist cancellation when all deposits/fees paid will be returned.
- Cancellation procedure; In this event, please give maximum notice in writing, not via Facebook or Message.
- Non-responsiveness will be treated as a breach of agreement and all financial losses suffered by the Artist will be recovered by legal means. These include admin costs, loss of potential earnings and unpaid deposits.
- Client Liability; This Contract of Employment outlines the Client’s responsibilities as an employer. These include payment of fees promised in the event of last-minute cancellation, under the legal doctrine of Promissory Estoppel/ Detrimental Reliance.
- EQUITY; George is a full Equity member, any disputes which may arise will be dealt with by the Union.
- COVID 19; During the pandemic, George will take the necessary personal protection measures and expects all clients to adhere to social distancing measures. Failure to comply may lead to the withdrawal of his services, if at any time George feels unsafe. In such cases, the full balance is still payable.